Amelia at Stripey Dots tagged me earlier this week. Now I’m it.
The player answers the questions about himself. At the end of the post, the player tags 5 blogs and then leaves comments on those blogs letting the bloggers know they’ve been tagged and asking them to continue the game. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answers. (Nonbloggers are welcome to participate as well.)
What I was doing ten years ago:
1. Starting the third week of my first "grownup job."
2. Trying not to get lost on the way to my first "grownup job."
Five (nonwork) things on my to-do list for today:
1. Figure out what to do with that avocado I bought on Monday.
2. Upload the posts I drafted this afternoon.
3. Check Perez Hilton for the fiftieth time.
4. Unload and then load the dishwasher.
5. Do a facemask. (Night of beau-tay!)
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. Oatmeal cookies (Duh!)
2. Doughnuts from Doughnut Plant
3. Slim Jims
4. Salsa verde from Rosa Mexicano
5. Did I say oatmeal cookies?
Five things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a brownstone in Brooklyn Heights.
2. Learn a bunch of languages and live abroad for a while.
3. Set up trusts for all my relatives (because you know they'll have their hands out...).
4. Start an oatmeal cookie-baking business.
5. And, oh yeah, give loads away to charity.
Places I've lived:
1. Carver, MA
2. Saratoga Springs, NY
3. New York, NY
Jobs I've had:
1. Ladies' shoe stockroom boy
2. Plumbing supply warehouse floor sweeper
3. College dorm RA (A.K.A. "the guy who wrote you up for not toweling your door")
4. Publishing maven
Tag! Let's learn a little more about these fab bloggers whose blogs I enjoy:
1. The Charm City Cakes Blog
2. Cookie Madness
3. Smitten Kitchen
4. Food Network Addict
5. The Slacker Kitchen