My blog buddy Laurel tagged me with one of those lists of questions. So now it's my turn. I've been meaning to do this since last Thursday, but I've only just gotten to it.
The rule is to answer the questions with the FIRST word or phrase that comes to mind.
1. Cell phone? Hardly used. (What’s my number?)
2. Your significant other? Jonnazz!
3. Your hair? Freshly shorn.
4. Your mother? Mumma.
6. Your favorite thing? Brown paper packages tied up with string.
7. Your dream last night? Reading an almanac?
8. Your favorite drink? Diet coke.
9. Your dream/goal? To be the next Food Network star. (Move over Guy Fieri. No...really. Move over.)
10. The room your in? At work right now.
11. Your hobby? Duh…bakin’!
12. Your fear? Falling while walking up stairs and knocking out my teeth.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In 2014.
14. What you're not? A gummi bear.
15. Muffins? Dude…give me cookies.
16. One of your wish list items? Brownstone in Brooklyn Heights.
17. Where you grew up? Massachusetts.
18. The last thing you did? Checked my email.
19. What are you wearing? Jeans and a hoodie.
20. Favorite gadget? My MacBook.
21. Your pets? None.
22. Your computer? Is constantly checking my blog.
23. Your mood? Peaceful.
24. Missing someone? Not really.
25. Your car? I pair of New Balance sneakers.
26. Something you're not wearing? I’m confused…a fez…wingtips?
27. Favorite store? Duane Reade. (Oh wait...that's Jon's favorite store.)
28. Like someone? What…?
29. Your favorite color? Blue.
30. When is the last time you laughed? This morning.